1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Shadowing and helping production
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Improve my eye for detail and defects
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my apprenticeship and doing both college and work brings a nice balance
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised but could be better
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The support is great and I’m always looked after.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Chichester college supports me and pushes me to do my best
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
The veener work at college helps with work but the wood working side isn’t as useful to my job role
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes but haven’t been able to attend because of COVID
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend?
Nice people and very helpful overall good place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group?
Be prepared and be yourself