1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is PMO for one of the company's insurance accounts. I have day to day responsibilities, a great team to work with and a lot of support with my career.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Lots of IT skills, learning towards a digital technology and solutions degree. Have also gained quality experience in the business and IT sector.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy the program. It really was the best route and option for me. I am very excited for my future career with Capgemini.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The apprenticeship structure is different in many business areas. For me, it is structured perfectly although the university can often be unorganized.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer, my team, the university and my managers.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
The support is there if I need it, they offer plenty.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It is very beneficial towards my role and growth as a professional. It is also very interesting.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I believe there are lots of events to get involved with. Hoping these will resume when covid is gone.
9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend?
The best company and best apprenticeship ever. I love my role so much.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini?
Be yourself/ authentic. Educate yourself on the company values and have a passion for IT and business.