Applications Consu;tant at Capgemini

Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
May 2021

Connect with Capgemini

9.8/10

My role is PMO for one of the company's insurance accounts. I have day to day responsibilities, a great team to work with and a lot of support with my career.

Lots of IT skills, learning towards a digital technology and solutions degree. Have also gained quality experience in the business and IT sector.

I thoroughly enjoy the program. It really was the best route and option for me. I am very excited for my future career with Capgemini.

The apprenticeship structure is different in many business areas. For me, it is structured perfectly although the university can often be unorganized.

I receive a lot of support from my employer, my team, the university and my managers.

The support is there if I need it, they offer plenty.

It is very beneficial towards my role and growth as a professional. It is also very interesting.

I believe there are lots of events to get involved with. Hoping these will resume when covid is gone.

9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend?

The best company and best apprenticeship ever. I love my role so much.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini?

Be yourself/ authentic. Educate yourself on the company values and have a passion for IT and business.