1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
building cars on the production line. Making improvements to the workplace and equipment.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Mechanical understanding, practical experience working with tools and on customer. Learnt how to weld and machine components at college.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed my programme over the last 2 years mostly
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
our course has mostly been well structured with some issues in planning and coordination.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have received an adequate amount of support from my employer
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I received adequate support from my training provider
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
yes to an extent the general knowledge and understanding is useful in my day to day roles
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
yes, sports, charity events and car and social meets
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend?
has provided me with a stable job and platform to educate myself while gaining real world experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group?
Put in 100% from day one and make youre life easier in the long run!