1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Supporting young people on a daily basis with complex needs and challenging behaviour to reach their full potential
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
The course has made me understand the job role in more depth by completing research and learning new aspects about the role that I did not know before hand
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It has been enjoyable completing this and learning new skills that I can take away from it
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I think that it is well structured and it has been clear by my assessor what is expected from me throughout the programme even through COVID19
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Yes my employer has been very supportive allowing me allocated time to support me to complete my assessments
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Alot, they are very helpful if I am unsure about a particular piece of work and will take time to explain things to me
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I think it helps me alot as it has taught me new skills and ways to approach situations
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Lincolnshire County Council to a friend?
Great company to work for, very supportive when you need something!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lincolnshire County Council?
Go for it, it will be the best thing you ever do.