Sales Executive at PSA Group

Leeds
July 2020

9.6/10

sales executive, selling SEAT and Peugeot new vehicles as well as used. Doing the initial vehicle enquiry following it right through until customer collection.

Developed my customer skills, ITC skills and confidence when talking to new people. Also managing time scales and tasks.

I have learnt a lot about the different sides of the job whilst on this programme working with my tutor. Including differences in the motor trade, how to deal with complaints and how to do jobs efficiently.

With monthly meetings and set workbooks to do I believe this to be very well organised and that the training structure is set out to benefit the trainee to the best extent

A lot of support is provided with my employer

My tutor is always available to help me with any issues and understanding of work books if I require help

I don't believe that the qualification helps me perform better, I believe the qualification gives me a better understanding of the job

We often do social activities as a dealership which helps build relationships outside of work

9a. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?

Helpful, supportive and well organised

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?

Be open minded and work hard to achieve results