1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Personal care of residents, leading shift, administration of medication, completion of paperwork
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Essay and writing skills and how to manage time as well as about all topics covered
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Great, glad I've completed hope it helps in future
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Great. Easy to follow, tutor was fab
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Only upon entering and if I needed time to complete meeting at work
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Lots tutor was great
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Give you a better understanding
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Sunrise Senior Living to a friend?
Just not the best company I've worked for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Sunrise Senior Living?
I don't know