1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
As an Audit Associate you work on multiple audits of a variety of clients. Day to day you are working on either the Planning, Year end or Statutory phase of an audit.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
On my placement I started my professional qualification with ICAEW.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend?
It is very organised and clear what your job role is, how to complete what you need to complete and everything is always communicated to you. There is also a strong focus on the social and wellbeing side too.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC?
Do research about the job you are applying for as there are lots of different roles. Try to speak to anyone you know that has worked at PwC/is currently working there to get a feel for it.