Audit Associate at PwC

Other
July 2020

Connect with PwC

8.4/10

As an Audit Associate you work on multiple audits of a variety of clients. Day to day you are working on either the Planning, Year end or Statutory phase of an audit.

On my placement I started my professional qualification with ICAEW.

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend?

It is very organised and clear what your job role is, how to complete what you need to complete and everything is always communicated to you. There is also a strong focus on the social and wellbeing side too.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC?

Do research about the job you are applying for as there are lots of different roles. Try to speak to anyone you know that has worked at PwC/is currently working there to get a feel for it.