1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I help out with the electricians and plumbers and maintenance of the yard and what is asked. Also apprentice and I deliver the scaffold for height restrictions.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I’m always learning and like to learn new things just need more install work.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme and my job loads wouldn’t change anything.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I believe it going well and fill if struggling in areas I get pointed in the right direction.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I feel I've got a good team around me and if I need help they would be there.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend SSE to a friend?
Fantastic company in so many ways and if honest it’s the job I’ve loved most out of my jobs and wouldn’t want leave.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to SSE?
Be yourself and and be true