1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
childcare, making sure children are safe, looked after and given support as needed with learning etc
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Ive passed my level 2 qualification via Paragon and have found it really interesting in my job role.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it alot
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well structured.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Alot, my manager has been particularly helpful when I have been stuck.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Alot, [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] is very helpful
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
it gives me a deeper understanding of children and their behaviour etc.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Mawsley Day Nursery to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mawsley Day Nursery?
Give it a go.