1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- measurement / quantification and cost planning - gathering and analysing cost data from different projects across the business to utilise in cost planning for future projects - assisting with estimating - assisting with bids and proposals generally
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- using and producing bills of quantities - Microsoft excel skills have increased - new software from Causeway Technologies - developed construction knowledge in general - time management
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Colleagues are extremely supportive and willing to help always.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
You can apply things you learn in the workplace straight away if you are in an apprenticship.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Mace Group to a friend?
Mace has a great working environment, whether it be on-site or in head office. Everyone is willing to help each other, complete tasks and Mace will look after their employees.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mace Group?
Try your best and you will be in the good books.
More from Mace GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!