1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
helping customers book new holidays or even helping customers with existing bookings from amending to paying their balance off
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have become a much more confident person and have learnt how to interact with people a lot more
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy what I do as a job and the apprenticeship side of it is set in a good structured way
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very organised system - we are getting a new apprenticeship system which isn't as straightforward
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive support from both my managers and my apprentice coach
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I speak with my apprentice coach oftern, it is a shame we don't get to see each other in store more as this is also useful but we have regular phone calls
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
my qualification helps me excel in my job as I am always learning new things, writing about what I do for assignments helps me to think of ways of improving
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend TUI UK to a friend?
tui is a fantastic company to work for, all staff are friendly and the working side of it is amazing, getting to help people on a daily basis
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to TUI UK?
Just keep working hard and taking advice from others, you soon learn and you will develop into your own person.
More from TUI UKMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!