1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Fixing over head power lines
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Really well organized
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
A lot better
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
You get extra stuff such as cheap gym membership
9a. Would you recommend SSE to a friend?
Because it's well paid and slot of fun
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to SSE?
Research job role
More from SSEMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!