1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Doing tax returns, speaking with international clients, liaising with the team
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Teamwork, tax technical skills, communication and mentoring skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so, great training firm for a first step into career
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very very structured with great buddy system
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support, including a people manager
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Lots of time off for my ATT qualification and my apprenticeship tasks
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Foot all 5 a side, cultural get-togethers
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend?
Friendly environment who care about your development
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC?
Be yourself at the interview but research day to day tasks through people you may know and not just generic answers