1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The apprentice covers all aspects of the business. You have the opportunity to develop skills in all parts of the business.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Communication , team management
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love the programme and would never look back
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is really well organised
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The support I have received has been fantastic
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
There are great networking events and opportunities
9a. Would you recommend Tarmac to a friend?
The great support and family environment
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Tarmac?