1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Shadowing a trainee solicitor, receiving work from them and completing tasks. Working with a different department each day. Also engaging in meetings with teams and attending presentations from diferent departments.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my time management skills, but more than skills I have gained knowledge and an insight into the commercial world of law.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It exceeded my expectations, the work I was given was varied and interesting. It gave me a good look into what working at Pinsent Masons would be like.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
The trainee solicitors look after you well and make sure you feel valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised, each day has a specific structure and you follow that
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A good amount of support. They are happy to help with any problems that you have.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Don't see too much of employers other than trainee solicitors, but everyone is friendly.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Unpaid work experience.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
Very insightful, and the work is interesting and engaging.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Spend time on the questions that they ask you - try to give a feel for who you are as a person.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!