1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
work experience student - working with different departments and helping trainee solicitor with their work load.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt how to work in an office environment Improved communication and presentation skills along
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Really enjoyed it - wish I applied for the gap year programme
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
very valued - every individual was open, helpful and supportive.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Really good structre - I got a insight into different practice areas Good induction, support and task delegation
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A substantial amount, a very good attitude towards offering help and making time out in order to answer questions that we may have.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A reasonable amount
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Work experience placement - Voluntary
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
The way that the employees welcomed you, the diversity of the people, the work provided was relevant to law - this is not that common in a high street law firm.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Apply for it!
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!