1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I assisted the trainee solicitors in various departments and completed tasks such as filing, research and prepared documentation.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have improved my research and IT skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed the programme as it was very informative and made me more determined to pursue a career in law.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I felt very valued as I was given important tasks and my work was appreciated.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I felt the programme was very well structured as I had a full and varied week which allowed me to see many different departments and aspects of the business.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
They were very approachable and informative.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
To look out for the many opportunities offered by Pinsent Masons.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!