1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day to day basis I assistant with accounts preparation work and iXBRL tagging. I would usually work on a set of accounts with a supervisor.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt many new professional skills such as communication and team working.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am enjoying my programme as I am constantly learning and being challenged with work.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is quite well organised however sometimes there is a breakdown with RSM and BPP so things can be re arranged last minute.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer fully support me in my role and when studying for my qualification.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
There is plenty of support in place as I attend a college rather than learn online.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
My qualification if very specific to my job role so it has helped in my job role a lot as I hae been learning the skills required.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes there are plenty of activities to be involved in if I would want to.
9a. Would you recommend RSM to a friend?
RSM offers a very supported apprenticeship, and is also a great place to work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RSM?
Apply early and read up on the company before applying.
More from RSMMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!