1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
mechanical maintenance cover site wide
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
hands on experience
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
large amount of support
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
enough to complete the course
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
better understanding of mechanical trade
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend BASF to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BASF?
keep your head down, show willing and motivation