- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend BASF to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BASF?
mechanical maintenance cover site wide
hands on experience
large amount of support
enough to complete the course
better understanding of mechanical trade
keep your head down, show willing and motivation
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Engineering & Manufacturing