- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend BASF to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BASF?
Quality and process management - Small scale processes, in-process testing, process improvement, quality control.
Yes - Independence, communication, teamwork, business formality, time management.
Very much - Doesn't feel like a job.
Very both within the company and the training provider
All support required.
What is expected - lectures, workshops, print-outs, practice questions.
Certain aspects, but it specializes more in analytical than manufacturing.
Yes, seminars and team events.
Provide more than I could have asked for, very welcoming and keen to expand my skills and build relationships.
Be yourself and always ask questions to get the most from the learning.
Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
Engineering & Manufacturing