Work Experiance student at Pinsent Masons

Central London & City
August 2014

Connect with Pinsent Masons

I was helping and assisting Trainee solicitors with their work. Such as research tasks, summarising contracts and cases or drafting letters.

Yes. I have learnt that attention to detail is vital aswell as time management and organisation.

I really enjoyed my programme and would love to do it again! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

I feel even as if my work may not have been the most helpful since I am not a law student, that the work I did do was apprectiated and valued.

Very well. There was a good induction morning and it was nice to haev a structured powerpoint in the mornings to get the work experiance students together.

I recieved a lot of support in anything i was unsure off. I felt that if i had a question it was alright to ask - no matter how small.

I did not get a salary.

No, as we are only there for a short time. However I belive for employees there are a lot of opportunities.

9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?

The friendly and welcoming atmposhere was somthing very special and unique for a big law firm.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?

I would advise them to make the most of their time, and not be afraid to ask any questions.