1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The day would beign with a talk on one of the areas which Pinsents work in. These were well presented and informative. This would last around three quarters of an hour. The rest of the day was spent with a Trainee Solictor in their "team". We rotated from one team to another form day to day which provided a well rounded view of the firm.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed legal knowledge.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very enjoyable. All of the Trainess were very willing to talk whilst I also got on well with the other students.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I felt valued by all who worked at the firm. All were willing to spend time talking and guiding you through what you were doing if you were a little unsure.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised. We were given a timetable on Monday regarding what we were doing each day and in what department we would be in.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Quite a lot and if you had a problem then any member of the team would have been happy to help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
If you had a problem then there would be somebody to help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
Enjoyable and worthwhile experience.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Spend time on the form as it is competive but is worth it.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!