1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Insists of taking calls and providing excellent customer service.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes,I am a better team worker and I am better at managing my time. I have learnt about the banking industry and how it operates.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy this program very much the reason being is because you meet new people along the way and everyday is different.
4. How valued do you feel by Santander?
Very valued, i have been recognised and appreciated from people higher up within the business.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured, I am on the way of becoming a mentor for the next few apprentices and I have only been in the business for 10 months.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We have loads of one to one reviews with our training provider, BPP. They have gave me feedback to improve myself and to pass this apprenticeship.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve a lot of support from my employer they have a lot accessibility in terms of
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As i live with family at home and live nearby my expenditure isn't high so i cannot complain about the salary and benefits I am getting at the momment
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes i am currently taking on an ambassador role for apprenticeships.
9. Would you recommend Santander to a friend?
Because of the beneifts and the environment.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Santander?
To not worry when going on assessment days.
More from SantanderMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!