1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Field based, get given a certain amount of jobs a day this could be a fault or an install which you have to complete
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed the program especially the more technical side
4. How valued do you feel by Virgin Media?
Very, everyone gets on well within our team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
due to the transition of the apprenticeship half way through, we are the first group to test it and their has been a few problems
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
have study days every other thursday
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
recent training and someone is always there to help if needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend?
good company to work for and loads of benefits
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media?
plan for the assessment day and have good knowledge of the company
More from Virgin MediaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!