1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Technical Apprentice working within an office environment currently solving Quality Notifications both within the business and also communicating to other businesses.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to use new computer systems and also learnt how to use a 3D design software called Catia V5
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy coming to work and completing my jobs
4. How valued do you feel by Leonardo?
fairly well valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the structure is very well thought out and gives us ample opportunity to question our progress
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes AWASA holds many social and charitable events
9. Would you recommend Leonardo to a friend?
Its a good place to learn get qualifications and work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Leonardo?
Make sure you are enthusiastic about engineering the whole time. Make sure you have the required grades and if you have any special needs raise them because they will be answered
More from LeonardoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!