1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Cleaning service both floors trafford centre foodcourt.Interactibg with customers direct and being callee kn emergency eg. Spille in shops or court floors
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Manual handling comuncations and delaing with different customers equality diversity
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I relaly enjoyed it really intresting
4. How valued do you feel by intu?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
5 days a week
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Alot of support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Just about but it has give me alot of training
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes alot now with my training
9. Would you recommend intu to a friend?
Brillaint services clean envriment
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to intu?
Be helpfull and be honest and be trustworthy