1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Planning booking and delivering pertinent training to team members
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Definaltey further developed further skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Reasonable. Hard to commit the time with other duties but when I do I feel it benefits my role
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Monthly meetings, discussion surronding work required.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
It is for me to take time from normal duties to complete though this is encouraged
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
As stated above, monthly meetings and discussions surronding work required
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Gives me a greater understanding of what I am doing and how best to achieve this
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes if I wished to
9a. Would you recommend intu to a friend?
Current economic climate
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to intu?
If deivery be aware of the hard work that is expected combined with the high level of customer service uyou must dleiver in every job role