1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is a first year apprentice learning the basics of the role and helping doing and learning basic electrician jobs.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned many new skills which I have been able to apply to my work and constantly performing these skills has helped me develop them. I have also obtained an asbestos qualification and level 2 first aid qualification.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme very much the company is great and almost everyone I've worked with has been perfectly hospitable.
4. How valued do you feel by SSE?
I feel very valued by SSE they look after me and treat me as if I had been at the company for many years.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The structure of the programme is very organized in college and out of college.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
DCET is an amazing training provider as
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend SSE to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to SSE?
Try your hardest as theyre an amazing very competitive employer to work for.
More from SSEMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!