1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm currently within an PMO role and my day to day tasks are very varied, My current task is to help with one of our timesheet systems. It requires me to talk with internal customers from all different roles and analyse what issues are prevelant.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Many skills have been learnt, The best skill is how to carry yourself in a proffesional environment.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my program fully and i'm thankful for the oppurtunity I have recieved.
4. How valued do you feel by SSE?
SSE make all staff feel valued by offering perks and benefits with goals to work towards.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
SSE provide me with plenty of support as well as the provider, they are very active in terms with talking with eachother.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
SSE support me fully and have made me aware of all the different help channels available to me.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my costs very well, I recently bouht a brand new car too.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are plenty, Especially with the employees of sse.
9. Would you recommend SSE to a friend?
Because they offer what many don't, A home,support and concentration on your well being at work and personally.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to SSE?
Go for it! Be brave, SSE will support you and want you to succeed, SSE is always looking for innovative and aspiring individuals.
More from SSEMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!