1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
We had work to do and help employees
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Many skills, team work, organisation etc
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it a lot, to the point where i did not want to leave.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I felt like i was apart of the team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised. They have us everything needed for the experience, pen, paper, computer etc
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Loads, any questions were answered.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Loads, presentations every morning
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is free what more can you ask for
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Many, you can ask for more work.
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
It is the best experience i have had.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Join as fast as you can. You will enjoy it 100%
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!