1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Chemical Engineering Intern which involves writing technical engineering reports, performing lab analysis, and working within multiple areas of the company
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Interpersonal skills, time management, and general business acumen
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is a very good programme - however there are some negatives to such a large company
4. How valued do you feel by Airbus?
Airbus employees themselves treat you very much as part of the team from day 1.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Organisation and communication is a negative in such a big company
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My manager has been incredibly helpful in supporting me throughout the year so far
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Big companies have a difficult time in supporting individuals due to size
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Absolute minimum wage, but you work at Airbus for the name and not the pay.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Been lucky enough to travel a lot
9a. Would you recommend Airbus to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great company to have on CV
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Airbus? *
Read all the key Airbus 'values and competencies/behaviours' - that's the most important part of Airbus' recruitment!
More from AirbusMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!