1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Helped stacking the shelves, working on the check out and assisting customers finding the products they were after
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained a lot of confidence and how to cope under pressure when the store is busy
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
On the whole the programme was enjoyable but when understaffed it could be stressful
4. How valued do you feel by ASDA?
The whole team were very helpful and supportive upon my induction
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Usually well organised but as it was only short term not much variety
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Was shown around the shop floor and received basic till training any help after this point I could ask for assistance
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Employer made the time to introduce themselves and was considerate if I needed time off
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As I was living at home the salary met my costs fine
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Some chances to get involved and support the team but generally not many
9. Would you recommend ASDA to a friend?
It teaches you how to deal with the public which has been hugely helpful since
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to ASDA?
Offer assistance to others when they are busy and they will help you
More from ASDAMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!