1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Answering the phone and repairing business broadband and sending engineers to premises.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes social skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy a lot what I do and intend to stay permanently for a job.
4. How valued do you feel by BT?
Very valued and management are very great.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised and equipped.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Fairly. travel takes 25% wages.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend BT to a friend?
Because its a great solid company that treats staff well.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BT?
Don't think that you cant do it as everyone will help you and teach you.