Student at Pinsent Masons

Central London & City
March 2014

Connect with Pinsent Masons

I had different things to do everyday as I worked on different departments but it mainly Involved researching information. I worked with trainee lawyers though had a qualified lawyer nearby.

I have developed my researching skills and eye for detail

I appreciated the experience as it made me realise law was not for me , so I would not say I 'enjoyed' the programme but I am glad I went on it. The company atmosphere was great and I could tell everyone enjoyed what they were doing .

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

I did feel valued

There was a clear structure to the programme and everyone knew where they were supposed to be and with whom

Any support needed was met

Had I needed it , I'm certain it would have been readily available but the trainee lawyers were sufficient

N/A

N/A

9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?

It allows you to get a true feeling of a law firm and the sort of activities you may expect to partake. The firm itself is all beautiful - great view, clean and fantastic atmosphere.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?

Make sure um you have the required grades and be honest on your application. Go there with an open mind.