1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I had different things to do everyday as I worked on different departments but it mainly Involved researching information. I worked with trainee lawyers though had a qualified lawyer nearby.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my researching skills and eye for detail
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I appreciated the experience as it made me realise law was not for me , so I would not say I 'enjoyed' the programme but I am glad I went on it. The company atmosphere was great and I could tell everyone enjoyed what they were doing .
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I did feel valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There was a clear structure to the programme and everyone knew where they were supposed to be and with whom
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Any support needed was met
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Had I needed it , I'm certain it would have been readily available but the trainee lawyers were sufficient
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
It allows you to get a true feeling of a law firm and the sort of activities you may expect to partake. The firm itself is all beautiful - great view, clean and fantastic atmosphere.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Make sure um you have the required grades and be honest on your application. Go there with an open mind.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!