1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working with trainees in different departments
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, research and summarising cases and legislation
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much, the trainees were friendly and open
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
all the supervisors were helpful and friendly
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Everyday was different and filled with different tasks
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
everyone explained the tasks well
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
friendly and open
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
pay attention to details
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!