1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is assistant relationship manager (ARM) which involves assisting the relationship manager in providing excellent customer service and meeting targets.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am currently studying for an exam, which has taught me many skills both within learning and general banking. I am also always learning about customer service, fraud, systems. there is opportunity for development everywhere.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoy my programme, there is constant development opportunity and I feel valued by my team.
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised, I have regular meetings with my line manager and regular phonecalls with my training provider.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have regular phone calls for support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have regular meetings with my line manager to discuss anything I need to discuss.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I cannot fault the salary package.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are opportunities that are sent through email or our intranet. Likewise my office has opportunities outside of work.
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
For someone who is not looking to go to uni, it is perfect you can earn whilst you learn and gain vital experience.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
Bring something new to the table, be yourself and try your hardest at all times.
More from PSA GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!