Assistant relationship manager at PSA Group

East Midlands
February 2017

My role is assistant relationship manager (ARM) which involves assisting the relationship manager in providing excellent customer service and meeting targets.

I am currently studying for an exam, which has taught me many skills both within learning and general banking. I am also always learning about customer service, fraud, systems. there is opportunity for development everywhere.

I very much enjoy my programme, there is constant development opportunity and I feel valued by my team.

4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?

Very valued

Very organised, I have regular meetings with my line manager and regular phonecalls with my training provider.

I have regular phone calls for support

I have regular meetings with my line manager to discuss anything I need to discuss.

I cannot fault the salary package.

There are opportunities that are sent through email or our intranet. Likewise my office has opportunities outside of work.

9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?

For someone who is not looking to go to uni, it is perfect you can earn whilst you learn and gain vital experience.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?

Bring something new to the table, be yourself and try your hardest at all times.