1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an admin apprentice. My roles are mainly receptionist roles which include activities such as booking meeting rooms and parking spaces and ensuring visitors and clients are comfortable.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my skills using excell.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it.
4. How valued do you feel by Costain?
I feel somewhat appriciated
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel that I am left to teach myself about topics that aren't relevant to my job role.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
He answers my emails when I contact him, in a timely fashion.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Just covers my living costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, everyone is very sociable.
9a. Would you recommend Costain to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because overall they are a good company to work for that allow their employees to develop their knowledge.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Costain? *
To embrace all the opportunities given to you by the company.
More from CostainMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!