1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Day to day I am shadowing many people at the company and working on a whole variety of massive brands and projects. I am studying a digital marketing level 3 apprenticeship which I am really enjoying.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt an awful lot since I have been here including networking, note taking, project management skills, leadership skills, presenting skills plus many more!
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love the programme I am on and would do my whole apprenticeship again and again!
4. How valued do you feel by Google?
Everyone is incredibly clever at Google and they all have 10 years experience at least in the industry so it is understandable that people may not take us as seriously. I do feel some times as apprentices we aren't recognised.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well, good amount of studying and work.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We have had to change assessor as they had too much on and since then it has been much better.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I know that at work I can speak to anyone and know that I will be supported.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Great! Can easily rent, travel and have a life even though I work in central London!
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a lot of opportunities going to the gym in the evenings, cookery classes, meeting new people. However inside work there aren't that many opportunities as none of the apprentices are allowed to stay on. Trust me no matter how hard we try we can't :(
9. Would you recommend Google to a friend?
I love the work place, the people and the apprentices. Just to be able to get into the industry and see some of the most amazing advertising campaigns.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Google?
To apply for Google please see the link http://www.apprenticeship-support.com/single-post/2016/11/23/How-to-get-a-Job-at-Google-Apprentice-Version
More from GoogleMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!