1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
during my work experience I was allocated with all the tasks a trainee solicitor would do everyday.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes. I learnt a lot about everyday working life of a solicitor and about the work conducted in different departments within Pinsent Masons
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Simply. I LOVED it!
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
it felt like I was a member of the company
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
the trainee explained everything as we went through the tasks
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is the most valuable experience I have got and will definitely help me in future.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *
do not copy and paste and applying to pinsent masons. be independent and creative.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!