junior tax consultant at PwC

birmingham

Connect with PwC

7.6/10

shadowing a fellow employee, watching them complete some work unless they have some simpler work for myself to complete. speaking to multiple people in the office in different areas of work to gain a greater insight of the job.

I have further developed my confidence and communication skills as I had to talk to different people within the office. I also expanded my business acumen whilst working in a real business environment.

I enjoyed this programme alot as I devloped many skills throughout the week and made me realise that it is the career i want to go into after my studies.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 10 roles at PwC

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

PwC make you feel very welcomed and that you are part of the team, giving advice and helping you understand the ways into pwc

it is structured well and you receive regular updates and information about the programme.

my buddy helped me very much throughout the week by intorducing me to new people in order to widen my knowledge and explain their work ti me.

we recieved a work laptop which we could email people promptly and if we had a question they answered quickly in detail.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 10 roles at PwC

they reimburse travel costs so it is ok, they also pay a very good wage .

they have clubs inside the company tha you can join and many trainning programmes that workers can attend. they offer schemes such as cycle to work .

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

it is very good to widen your understanding of a business within a friendly environment.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

be yourself and research the company before. make sure they know what PwC expect in an interview and use the website to find out as much as they can before hand.