1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was following trainee solicitors from different departments from day to day and doing tasks which they set for me. These included: drafting letters for clients, file organising, preparing documents for clients, research into clients.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot about office etiquette. Another key skill I have developed is being able to pick out the important and appropriate details for a task from large documents. Also as a result of presentations I received I know a lot more about entering into law and have greater commercial awareness.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I found the programme highly interesting and really useful in terms of teaching me a lot about the role of a trainee solicitor and in general about commercial law firms. I would definitely recommended this programme to anyone considering a career in Law
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I feel highly valued by the trainees, however I didn't interact with partners much so I don't feel so highly valued by the more senior and important staff.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was well organised with a clear and easy to follow timetable.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a large amount of support and feedback.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received a large amount of support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
As it is a highly welcoming and client orientated firm with great core values.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *
To make sure you're well rounded and demonstrate knowledge of P[insent Masons during the application process.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!