Work experience at Pinsent Masons

£0 annually
12th August 2016

Connect with Pinsent Masons

9.7/10

I was following trainee solicitors from different departments from day to day and doing tasks which they set for me. These included: drafting letters for clients, file organising, preparing documents for clients, research into clients.

I have learnt a lot about office etiquette. Another key skill I have developed is being able to pick out the important and appropriate details for a task from large documents. Also as a result of presentations I received I know a lot more about entering into law and have greater commercial awareness.

I found the programme highly interesting and really useful in terms of teaching me a lot about the role of a trainee solicitor and in general about commercial law firms. I would definitely recommended this programme to anyone considering a career in Law

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

I feel highly valued by the trainees, however I didn't interact with partners much so I don't feel so highly valued by the more senior and important staff.

It was well organised with a clear and easy to follow timetable.

I received a large amount of support and feedback.

I received a large amount of support.

N/A

N/A

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

As it is a highly welcoming and client orientated firm with great core values.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *

To make sure you're well rounded and demonstrate knowledge of P[insent Masons during the application process.