Buisness insight week at PwC

Bristol
12th August 2016

Connect with PwC

8.7/10

Over my work experience week i shadowed three departments of PwC and was given bsic tasks to introduce me to what PwC does and took part in teambuilding activities across the week.

I have been able to further my skills with excel and computer software over the week ive also furthered my communication and networking skills.

i found the program very enjoyable as everyone at PwC was very helpful and always open to questions. Also working with my work experience team was very enjoyable.

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

I felt that i was valued quite highly at PwC as everyone was always willing to help me and made time for me when they set aside tasks for me and others to do.

Very well structured best work experinec program ive taken part in.

I recieved a lot of support from the training provider and they where able to tell me what other oppurtunities where available.

I recieved quite a lot of support form my employer aswell eah day.

My travel and accomodation costs did exceed my salary but the salary was good for how long the work was.

Yes there where

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

I would recommend PwC beacsue they are a very ethical company and the senior employees and partners are always willing to help the juniors and everyone at the company is very friendlyand communicative.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

should work on your interview skills and apply quite early as when i applied my regional location had run out of places.