1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Act as a work experience student sitting in with the solicitors in various different departments over the week whilst being supervised by a trainee solicitor. We were also given talks on various different aspects of law over the week.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my ability to present and have learnt a lot about how a law firm works on a day to day basis and the various different areas that it deals with.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it very much and it was a great experience to have had.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I felt very valued, all of the staff were more than friendly towards me.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it was structured and organised very well, I had everything I needed.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
All of the trainees were very supportive and even though they were busy they always took time to help if they could.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Enough for me to have a good experience.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because I had a very good and informative experience!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *
Be yourself, present yourself well and be confident.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!