1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer service on the tills, shopfloor Pick list, tag request, completing folder work, putting stock out.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
How to use the hht gun, developed a great amount of confidence towards speaking to people, great customer service skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed my programme, so much so when offered a part time role I was thrilled to take it.
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
Definitely constantly asked how I was finding my role & work.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I was updated every month on what I should focus on learning about.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I was visited every month by my assessor which kept me up to date on what was to do next, she was a text message /email away if there was anything I was having difficulty with.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I was always checked up on and made aware that I could always ask for help. They were always showing me new things.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Money isn't a huge concern.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I've not found many no.
9. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
You get all the support you need, it's a great company and you're always shown new things to stop your job going stale and you wanting to move on.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
Don't worry about the interview, everybody is so nice.