tester at Capgemini

Sponsored Degree Programme
28th June 2016

Connect with Capgemini

8.8/10

my role is test analyst, my daily tasks are to test specific segments of a program before they are released. internal interaction are with my testing team as well as lead tester and manager.

improved on my presentation skills, learnt different ways in which to handle certain citations at work professionally.

I enjoy my work as well as the team which I have been placed in, everyone is welcoming and had no issues to date. it was more than what I expected which was a pleasant surprise.

4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?

I feel very valued, being given several opportunities to move into different segments of the business as well as being given responsibilities.

the program is very well structured, time frames are always being met. support is given whenever it is needed as well as extra time being allocated to study.

for the first 8 weeks I have been training, this is where we had two tutors who would help us with our uni work as well as teach us. they would also help resolve any issues.

I receive help whenever I need it, in some cases the manager or team lead will go through a process in order for me to understand it fully.

it accommodates well for all

there are several company events which I can take part in either they are related to my department or they are helping out charities.

9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend? *

the program is great, we are learning and getting a degree whilst on the job, this means we have more experience than those who go through the traditional degree route without the debt.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini? *