1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my role is test analyst, my daily tasks are to test specific segments of a program before they are released. internal interaction are with my testing team as well as lead tester and manager.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
improved on my presentation skills, learnt different ways in which to handle certain citations at work professionally.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my work as well as the team which I have been placed in, everyone is welcoming and had no issues to date. it was more than what I expected which was a pleasant surprise.
4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?
I feel very valued, being given several opportunities to move into different segments of the business as well as being given responsibilities.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the program is very well structured, time frames are always being met. support is given whenever it is needed as well as extra time being allocated to study.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
for the first 8 weeks I have been training, this is where we had two tutors who would help us with our uni work as well as teach us. they would also help resolve any issues.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive help whenever I need it, in some cases the manager or team lead will go through a process in order for me to understand it fully.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it accommodates well for all
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are several company events which I can take part in either they are related to my department or they are helping out charities.
9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
the program is great, we are learning and getting a degree whilst on the job, this means we have more experience than those who go through the traditional degree route without the debt.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini? *
More from CapgeminiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!