1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
• The preparation of Repayment Claim Forms and basic Tax Returns for individuals/ trusts and partnerships. • Dealing with correspondence from clients/HMRC and other third parties. • Advising clients of their forthcoming tax liabilities including writing to clients and 3rd parties where necessary. • Billing clients in a timely manner for the work we have carried out on their behalf. • Setting up new clients and dealing with the disengagement of departing clients. • Organisation of workload to ensure an efficient and timely service. • Other ad hoc administrative tasks.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my learning, analytical and communicational skills, as well as beginning and furthering tax knowledge through my ATT exams.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Smith & Williamson?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Smith & Williamson to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Smith & Williamson? *
More from Smith & WilliamsonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!