1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I do assignments daily for different academic units within a level 3 btec along with two nvq units.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed existing skills I had possessed thanks to James.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
ok at the moment
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Don't share accommodation with James Fretwell
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!