1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I study 8am till 4pm minday to Friday for my btech and nvq and Saturday work is ilm
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Havent learnt new skills as have done the btech before but the nvq and ilm is new
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I mostly enjoy it it can get tedious after the first 4-5 months
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
I feel very valued as was chosen from over 8000 applicants but dont feel valued on a day to day bacis
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The lrogram is very unorganised and there is structure but could be done better
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Alot of support is provided by my training provider babcock
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Very little suport is given by the employer as the have little to do with us in the first year
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is ok as all living costs are paid for and food is paid for but could do with a little extra salary
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes lots of opportunities exist out side of my work
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Beacuse it set you up for a career but also allows you to gain qualifications to move on to different careers in the future
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Be confident and they look for your team ability not indevidual abilities
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!