1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is a mechanical fitter which involves working from drawing, being able to work to fine tollerances, fitting flanges pipes valves etc.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have developed my skills in working as part of a team, meeting new people, better understanding of my knowledge towards the job.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme very well it is interesting as you can be doing something different every day.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I feel as valued as the people who have been here for years
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is pretty well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve any support that is needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I do not require any support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not to bad but not great
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes there are many different oppertunities for different people
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They are a good company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!