Work Experience at Pinsent Masons

£0 annually
17th April 2016

Connect with Pinsent Masons

8.8/10

Throughout the week I took up roles in different departments, which I found very helpful as it gave me an insight as to which type of law I would like to study. This also helped me understand the job a lot more, as it gave me an idea of the type of work I would be doing.

The experience definitely made me a lot more confident in myself. I also learned a lot of research skills and it helped me gain a better understanding of what I would like to do beyond school.

I thoroughly enjoyed the placement, far more than I thought I would. The chance to meet and talk to different people as well as experience different roles within the business made the experience enjoyable.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

I feel that I was valued by Pinsent Masons. All the people were nice and treated me with respect. I was never forgotten about and always had something to do.

The structure of the programme was very simple, which is why it worked so well. I liked that we had a full day to experience a section of law, rather than move around after a short hour. It really helped me better understand where I would take my law career, if I choose to peruse one.

I received as much support as I asked for. Any time I needed support I could speak to them and they would help me almost immediately.

I received the right amount of support, which allowed me to complete the tasks I was given. The company didn't make me feel awkward and misplaced, which I thought would've happened.

Al travel costs were reimbursed. Lunch and any drinks were also free of charge which was a nice touch.

Yes, although I didn't attend I was told about different activities that I could be a part of if I chose to work at Pinsent Masons in the future.

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

I think the experience is something that everyone would benefit from and it is an opportunity not to turn down.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *